The microprocessor SUD08 unit with its software is used to regulate outputs that can be turning on/off depending on their inputs. The outputs quantity can be programmed by a DIP switch. The turn on/off of the output relay can be regulated at 30, 60 and 120 second. The input signals are galvanically separated by optoinsulators. All the inputs and outputs are visualised by led. The applications of this form are in the regulation technology.
- Feeding tension: 220V
- Outputs: 8 Relay in change 8 Amp.
- Inputs: 8 optoisolated 20mA
- Data memory: 2Kbyte
- Working temperature: -20 ÷ +80°C
- Connection: extractable screw terminals to 1,5mm²
- Dimensions LxDxH: 252x109x74mm
- Assembly: DIN NS32 or NS35 guide