This page contains a scheme version of the system and allows to enter all the function by the keys on the right. There are also the data referred to:
- Cell temperature
- Fruit temperature
- Cell pressure
- O2CO2 Data
- General consumption
- Weather data
Cell temperatures, cell misture, fruit temperature, cell pressare, O2 and CO2 are visualized for every cell. All the cells can ch’ange their color depending on the current status:
- Red: cell in alarm
- Grey: cella disabled
- Dark green: cell in function. Ventilator or refrigerator not in function
- Light green: cell in function. Ventilator in function, refrigerator not in function
- Light blue: cell in function, refrigerator in function
- Dark blue: cell in function, defrosting in function
- Yellow: Disabled cell for peak current.
- Purple: Cell disabled due to too high tank temperature
If you click on a cell you reach this screen:
This page contains detailed information about the cell such as the signals trend, the pumps and valves status, etc.
This page is used to programme the function parameters of the refrigerator:
- Minimum and maximum of the cell temperature
- Minimum and Maximum of the alarm
- Energy coefficient
- Glicol valve response
- Refrigerator impulses graphic
- Working time list
- Possibility to disable the refrigerator function for a period of the day
This page contains the setting related to the ventilators working:
- Pre- and postventilation time
- Minimum working time
- Rest period
- Regulation coefficient
- Automatic/manual working mode
The working mode of defrosting can be defined in three ways:
- Automatic defrosting with current UP
- Automatic defrosting with current DOWN
- Defrosting with current, water/air
- Watch defrosting with water/air
- Manual working
By a continuous monitoring of the ventilators consumption it is possible to define the ice status on the evaporator. The defrosting time by water and air can be programmed as desired.
By setting the minimum/maximum humidity and intervals parameters, it is possible to define the relative humidity in the refrigerating cells :
- With/without refrigerator
By setting the winter/summer parameter it is possible to calculate the humidity quantity expressed in litres.
Function: O2 - CO2
The whole O2 - CO2 regulation is installed in the US2000 programme. It is possible to visualise in graphic the O2 - CO2 impulses, such as the O2 - CO2 values. An external analyzer can be calibrated inside the programme.
Glycol tank regulation
By setting the glycol tank temperature parameters the glycol is kept at the same temperature. If the temperature is over a programmable value, the same programme turns off the refrigerating cells and gives an alarm. basing on priority or on groups.
From the 6.20 version it is possible to send every kind of alarm of the US2000 on phones with vocal messages. These alarms are easily configurable according one’s own exigencies. If an alarm is revealed it is possible:
- To visualise it on the PC
- To let one or more users make a phone call
- To print the alarm with the related description
- To commute a relay on an US2000
Every alarm is added to a Log file and it can be visualised in very moment.
All the data revealed by the single US2000 are record on disk and can be graphically visualised. Thanks to the graphic analysis it is possible to define the refrigerator effictiveness and/or determine possible temperature changes. All the graphics can be visualised in every moment.
Connection to outside
The US2000 programme can connect to another US2000 programme (at home f.e.) and transfer all the current data to the caller. At disposal:
- Novell Network
- ISDN or analogic modem