The DAM-04 electronic measurer has been projected to measure oxygen. An oxygen sensor which is connected to the equipment, transforms the oxygen quantity in an analogical signal. By a display this oxygen quantity is visualised on the equipment. Two potentiometers are used to set the maximum and minimum value of oxygen. If this maximum/minimum value is overcome an alarm relay is recalled, By a key this alarm relay can turn off. The application field is in oxygen measurement in the fruit stores.
- Feeding tension: 230V 50 Hz
- Working range O2: 0-21%
- Display: red 13mm high brightness 3 1/2 digits
- Line: linear
- Statement range: 1-21% oxygen
- Relay: 1 exchange 8 Amp.
- Alarm turn- off: by key
- Working temperature: -10 to + 50°C
- Container: to be closed by window
- Container dimensions: 130x180x100 LxDxA
- Assembly: Container with assembly support
- Protection grade: IP 65
- Weight: 600 grams
- EU norm: certificate