Our newly-developed computer-assisted electronic metering system offers increased efficiency and optimised plant protection - and this is how our new ELMED system works ...
… in manual operation the on-board computer is used for normal electrical control of opening and closing the nozzles, and for electrical pressure adjustment.
… in semi-automatic operation the programmed working pressure is kept constant by the on-board computer - even in changing situations - by controlling the electrical pressure regulator (e.g. when the speed of travel changes).
… in fully-automatic operation the right application rate is calculated by the electronic metering system using the input data and the effective, continuously measured speed of travel.
The output volume is adjusted continually in accordance with the changing speed of travel so that the selected application rate (l/ha) can be precisely maintained.
To programme the computer you will need …
• a one-off input of all areas of land to be worked with all of the relevant spraying data.
• a one-off input of all required, permissible plant protection agents with the maximum permissible quantity per hectolitre or per hectare, their withholding periods and additional info.
… this facilitates …
• a quick and convenient exchange of data
• the creation of a record book
The new control system consists of:
• a compact control module with a large illuminated LCD display and touch-screen operation
• a pressure sensor that measures the working pressure
• fast-acting electromagnetic valves (also compatible with servomotor options), for opening and closing the nozzles (50 bar)
• an electrical pressure regulator (50 bar)
• a level sensor, which measures the contents of the sprayer tank with the highest degree of precision
• a speed sensor for measuring the effective speed of travel of the sprayer
• an optional software programme for your PC
As an option, the control system also consists of a flow sensor that continually measures the exact output volume of the nozzles.
• all that is needed is a one-off input of all areas of land to be worked with all of the relevant spraying data
• a one-off input of all required, permissible plant protection agents with the maximum permissible quantity per hectolitre or per hectare, their withholding periods and additional information, is sufficient
Creating a spraying programme
• selection of the area of land and the chemicals to be applied
• input of the desired concentration, and the output volume (l/ha) and speed of travel
• the programme now automatically suggests the ideal nozzle size and calculates the required working pressure. If the PC software is used, the data can then be transferred to the device with a click of the mouse
• spraying programmes can also be created independently of the PC in the sprayer itself and/or on the input device.
The following data are displayed on the large LCD display:
• working pressure
• tank contents
• speed of travel (km/h)
• output rate (l/min)
• total output volume
• application rate (l/ha)
• total area worked (ha)
• nformation on plot of land and chemical in use
The advantages at a glance
• simple, easy-to-understand operation
• constant display of all important spraying data
• display of all effective ACTUAL data
• no more need to calculate the working pressure yourself
• an acoustic warning signal sounds if the sprayer falls below or exceeds the ideal pressure and/or speed of travel
• large working memory for recording the spraying programme
• you only need to programme your device once
• the application rate is always exact, there is no residual chemical left over (saves costs and the environment)
• when filling the sprayer the necessary data such as tank level, chemical and application rate can be queried
• automatic creation of the GlobalGap record book including everything from measured ACTUAL data to sickness, etc.
• chemical storage records in accordance with GlobalGap
• precise overview of the chemical costs, total chemical quantities and time required.