The EMS52 relative moisture transmitter is used to measure moisture and temperature in those applications where a notable precision, stability durable stability and a good mechanic strength are required. The measurement system is capacitive including the electronic elements to condition the signal. To guarantee a long stability the hybrid technology on a ceramic film is used. The drill calibration is semiautomatic by climatic certificated room. It is possible to request the calibration certificate for every single drill so that it is possible to attest the maximum measurement mistake. The sensor is protected by a transpiring filter offering protection and speed in the response. All the EU norms are guaranteed and respected. The main application fields are the moisture and temperature measurement for air conditioning systems, fruit treating and preservation, tobacco, food industry and weather analysis in general.
- Sensor: capacity
- Measurement range: 0 - 100% r.F.
- Work temperature: -20° bis 80°C
- Precision: +/- 2%
- Feeding: 9 - 35V DC
- Output signal: 0 - 100% u.r. 0-1V or 0-5V
- Sensibility: 20 - 90% less than 10 sek.
- Temperature sensor: PT100 4 wire
- PT100: 1/3 DIN-Class B+
- Connection: screened cable 7x0.22mm²
- Container: Red coloured aluminium
- Dimensions: L=247mm, D=26,6mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Optional: PVC support 23-23-132
- EU-Rule: IEC1000-4-2 IEC1000-4-4 EN55022