The equipment is used to survey wind direction. The instrument is equipped with a self regulating heating, NTC model, against frost. The signal recording is optical. By an internal electronic appliance, the optical signal is changed in a 2 wires signal, independent from polarity. 16 directions can be recorded. Wind direction is calculated by the absorption system current.
- Measurement field: 0-360°
- Resolution: 22,5° = 16 directions
- Connection tension: 16V - 31V DC
- Ambient temperature: -30 - +70°C
- Output signal: MIN 15mA MAX 30mA
- Output signal: S: 15mA SW: 19mA SSW: 17mA NNE: 28mA
- Output signal: N: 30mA NE: 26mA WSW: 21mA ENE: 24mA
- Output signal: W: 23mA NW: 27mA WNW: 25mA ESE: 20mA
- Output signal: E: 22mA SE: 18mA NNW: 29mA SSE: 16mA
- Heating current: 0,5-1,5Amp
- Protection against overcurrent: Varistors
- Support on a steel pole: 48mm = 1 - 1/2"
- Connection terminal: 5polig IP40
- DIN 40050 protection: IP66
- Largeness: 440mm
- Height: 290mm
- Weight: 1,1kg
- EU norm: certificate
Anemometer support (Art. 02N220) and wind direction (Art. 13N230):
Steel pole: 48mm 11/2''