The anemometers are used for the measurement and the control of wind speed. The anemometer is protected against the atmospheric agents so that it can be used in every application field. The machine has standard heating automatically regulating and it is made of a generator of three-phase current with a rectifying link. The output tension is proportional to the revolution number in a minute and it can be used as output.
- Wind speed: 2-35m/s - 0-126km/h wind strengh 1-12
- Output signal DC: 0-16,5V - 2-35m/s
- Starting speed: ca. 1,5m/s
- Maximum charge: 60m/s - 216km/h
- Ambient temperature: -40 - +80°C
- Heating power: 6-15VA
- Heating tension: 24V AC 50Hz
- Heating current: 0,5-1,5Amp. AC
- Support on a steel pole: 48mm 1 - 1/2"
- Screw terminal: 5poles IP40
- SDIN40050 protection: IP66
- Sensor largeness: 320mm
- Sensor height: 145mm
- Weight: 1,5kg
- EU-Rule: certified