The RES-02 form commanded by a microprocessor has been developed to manage control and communication circuits. The power of this form is in the communication interface. The user has at his disposal up to serial interfaces, RS232 and RS 485. An A/D convertor converts, by an analogical multiplexer, the 16 analogical inputs signals in digital signals. All the inputs channels and the digital inputs are visualised by led. A microprocessor up to 6X quicker than a traditional microprocessor of the 8051 family manages all the controls and the regulation. Besides, the form has been realized to contain also a radio form so that the data transfer can be made via radio.
The application field of this form is in regulation and control of industrial circuits and in data transfer via radio.
- Feeding tension: 9-18V AC/DC
- Serial interfaces: 2x RS232, 1x RS485, 1xRS422, 1x I²C-Bus
- Convertor A/D: resolution 12 Bit, 34µs
- Analogical inputs: 16, 8 hybrid
- Analogical outputs: 1 of 8Bit
- Addressing: 8 DIP-Switch
- Visualisation: 36 red Led
- Inputs: 16 optocouplers 20mA
- Outputs: 16 relay of 8 Amp.
- Programme memory: 64KB
- Data memory: 128KB
- Configuration memory: 2KB
- Data transfer: Radio form up to 4W
- Working temperature: -20 to +80°C
- Connection: screw clamps up to 1,5mm² extractable
- Form dimensions: 300x150x124 mm
- Assembly: on platform
- Weight: 1800 grams
- EU Norm: certificated